Skip to content

What is America’s true form of government?

March 22, 2009
9/28/2008

The true American form of government was meant to be a constitutional republic not a democracy or anything else. Democracy means mob rule. 51% of the people rule the other 49%.

Prepare to be educated.

One Comment leave one →
  1. March 22, 2009 6:05 pm

    The Federal Reservce – a bunch of private bankers – owns and runs your country (and a lot of the globe).

    8-(

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: